lundi 8 juillet 2013

A minty mask for hot summer nights (and days too)

Hello lushies!
Since I ordered several new products last week, and I was soooo excited by the new ones, I just want share to share my wonderful lush experiences with you lushies!
This week end in France was quite hot, a real summer day! I got my towel out to sunbath in my garden and i got really warm, that's when i thought of trying mask of magnaminty! A minty face mask ought to refresh me! And it perfectly fulfilled its expectations! While i gently refreshed my face while I had it on, after removing it my skin felt nice, clean and fresh! Its awesome after a long day at work in summer too!
And an extra benefit, its meant to be great for big spots! I hope thats true!
Since its summer, take that time to try it and love it!
Marion

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire